Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day After Classes

Yesterday was the last day of classes for the semester here at collegetown. Thus begins the grueling waiting game since my final exams are not until next Wednesday. This time of the semester is always weird because your schedule is free from classes like "Welcome Week", but you still have very large exams to study for like you're in the middle of the term.

What will I be doing with the week free of classes? Studying and working. Last night I celebrated being half-way done with my schedule, but now I've gotta power through the last half.

The guys around here are leaving at different times next week, I'll be heading out on Thursday morning, flying out to Phoenix and than to Puerto Vallarta. Found out yesterday that I have a long layover in Phoenix, which means I can say hello to my brother - works out great!

No comments: